Social media is an issue that should be considered most because it is a platform that is being used worldwide by the people and mostly by the youth. Now, the question comes up that does social media connect or distract us from the real world? So the answer to this can be yes or can be no. A few feel like social media is a part of a new era or generation that thinks social media connects with the people or provides effective and truthful information to them though a few believe that it distracts people from reality. Else makes them addicted to using it. Social media is making an unobserved entrench among the people. Therefore, it is needed to make a note of the usage of social media.
Social media platforms are connecting to the real people yet besides diverting the real people from reality. For instance, an individual living in India and the rest of his/her companions lives in other nation then social media is a boon to them whereas an individual having a get together with his/her friends and they all are using social media instead of interacting with each other then social media is a bane to them. Even though technology is growing faster and through technology, we are also progressing for our benefit. Earlier, social means spending time with family or gatherings with friends, etc. However, presently it’s simply changed absolutely on account of developments and innovation. People are considering social as a means of spending time on social media without interacting with friends in real.
Let’s take a look at some comparative facts:
- People are easily able to connect anywhere or anytime but leaving some alone with themselves and their musings.
- People are engaging socially rather than engaging with those people who physically present with us.
- People maintain a good relation socially but enable us to maintain it in real life.
- People will save moments on social media rather than remembering them in reality.
- People obsess themselves with social media rather than obsessing with real people or reality.
Similarly, social media is a platform where people are unable to decide whether they connect or distract from the real world. Social media contains both negative as well as positive effects. However, it is very often we spend time with our friends or relatives like dinner or gatherings. This precisely looks like online media enslavement. As in if we are eating ,however, checking our smartphones or social media for the latest updates. Although keeping on updates is not off-base but it will be better rather in your spare time. For me, it connects to real people but also disconnects from the real world. Hence, it’s typically paradoxical. Taking everything into account, social media can give a lot to us but at the same time can distance us from reality. All is needed to understand how to prioritize social media and the time.
“In a world of algorithms, hashtags, and followers, know the true importance of human connection.”- By an influencer
Confidence and communication are the two significant abilities for any writer or individual who is in this field of learning. In reporting, an individual isn’t just a decent communicator, yet additionally, that individual is the source of data given to people in general. That’s why media is the fourth pillar of democracy. Nonetheless, general society is the recipient and the columnists are the medium through which a message is to be driven. Prior, the general population is only the audience members or the collectors yet now the general population is likewise restricting and reacting to a portion of the focuses they consider to discuss.
In reporting, if all of the data isn’t appropriately explored, at that point there is no reason for leading any examination or finding any data. At the point when discussed promoting, advertisers likewise need to do well research about their rivals, crowd, and commercial center or worth. This gave them an ideal comprehension of it. Comparable advantages are appreciated by utilizing a columnist’s methodology. Journalism is a course that builds up a person’s abilities as well as develops knowledge all through. Individuals being imaginative with each perspective to do things they are managing while at the same time finds out about this course. Such individuals with this specific course come up with the enormous duty of giving exact information to the general public. Additionally, columnists need to take meetings that required appropriately explored work about the person so that the questions that are to be asked couldn’t be a blunder. For this situation, the Journalistic Approach is the most ideal approach to manage such circumstances.
Discussing my course of Journalism and mass communication, I went over numerous inventive thoughts on how to connect with people or how to improve my writing abilities. This makes my abilities more viable. Not just this, this course makes you sufficiently confident to deal with people. This develops the character and numerous different aptitudes. Writers should be reasonable or unbiased with each part of data and should be clear with the wellsprings of data. This further helps in building the trust of general society for the writers. Moreover, a columnist’s function is to keep this trust and attempt to make individuals trustworthy and relatable with your data. It should be connecting with or imaginative so an ever-increasing number of individuals should check out your educational feeds.
A portion of the approaches under journalism are:
- Every piece of data should be very much checked.
- Use of legitimate realities and shreds of pieces while giving any information.
- It ought not to be founded on assessments or some other emotional appeals.
- The goal of any data ought to be cleared to the public.
- Journalists’ methodology simply relies upon exact data.
Journalism and mass communication clarifies or makes comprehension of this methodology. Henceforth, many people favored these methodologies in their expert life so they could manage their rivals and can prevail in their life moreover. This sort of approach makes individual thinking vastly and more effective. It is like narrating a story that is nonexistent rather depends on factual research. Finally, this is a methodology that will assist with characterizing the line of your way.
The way people think is different and the way I think is different. Isn’t so? All it depends on the perspective of things other people consider or I consider being a human while looking at different situations. Insecurities are such things that have ruin many people’s lives today, that is needed to be taken care of or that is being based on judgments. The self doubt needed to be cleared. People should also understand the importance of their own perspectives and insecurities are not the final option. Mostly people with insecurities can have good sense of humor or most driven person but they will never consider themselves in that way. This is why insecurities are not valued but needed to be valued the most.
Earlier in the 90s era, as compared to men, many of the restrictions were imposed on women which hinders only from the perspective of others whereas some who don’t let any of the insecurities put on them are strong enough and had achieved a lot in their life. Today, when we talk about equality, mostly we can found equality between men and women but some still needed to accept the theory or importance of equality. People are insecure about their looks, talent, lack of communication skills, etc. They fear for judgments and that gives insecurities. People with no fear of any judgments or believing themselves are living a good quality of life with happiness. The judging nature of people hinders a person’s life, their growth, or left them with dealing with harder situations and so on. This is what insecurity is all about.
Some interesting facts about insecure people:
- Avoid meeting new people
- Fear of judgment
- Not considering themselves better as compared to others
- Not being true to themselves
- For them, everything is just like nothing
This just can ruin people’s lives but also make them doubt in themselves. The reason is not just because people are being judgmental towards your way of living but also by letting those people judge you for your way of living. As if their beliefs make sense in your life. The motive of telling these facts is that people should start believing in themselves. This will help in overcoming self-doubt and becoming strong with self-confidence in life or having a good quality of living a human being’s life.
In the end, no one is doomed to fail. Even if you fail then learn from it. Make it better for next time. There is always a second chance or sometimes more. Improve the quality of life not just by judging the people or letting their judgments affect your quality of life. Don’t just look for negativities either look for positivity or the best. Live in reality rather than living in imaginary situations. Also, try to spend time with your family and friends or those who care for you. This is the beauty of life.
” Wanting a positive experience is a negative experience; accepting a negative experience is a positive experience.”- Alan Watts
The drama which you like, I like and which we like to enjoy. It doesn’t matter of the fact that either you are the audience or I being the “performer “or vice-versa. So what is drama? A dramatic movie that insists on some kind of happy ending starting with some sort of pathetic things. The answer to this is an absolute no. Drama in movies is an imaginary situation that we people often created or imagine in our minds even though we are busy or not. What drama means is probably the problems you suffer, I suffer or the rest of the people suffer in their respective life.
Did you notice above that I called our life problem as drama? Strange though and funny too. Exactly what people think of someone’s life problems. The imaginary situations in the movies are being related by we people in real life. Although we know that those imaginary situations are just a fake world. We still begin to imagine those situations in a little more creative ways like you are the hero and people with opinions becomes villains’ in that kind of act. And those are the ones which are called an audience.
Someone has nicely said, “If our fingers are not likely the same as another one then how can we expect someone just the same as we are.” You are different from your beliefs and I am different from my own beliefs. It’s just that you are not me and I am not you. Although we have some similar problems still the way we handle those problems are completely different. Similarly, whatever you do is your own decision and let the drama of your life which means dramatic people, dramatic audience, dramatic opinions, and the dramatic villains throw out of your life just like we ignore the crew names that are being presented at the end of the movie.
There are just two motivations to do anything throughout everyday life: an) on the grounds that it feels better, or b) since it’s something you accept to be acceptable or right. At times these two reasons adjust. Something feels better AND is the proper activity and that is simply screwing phenomenal. We should set up a gathering and eat cake.
But to note that sometimes that crew members are the ones behind the successful movie. That means if the audience or dramatic audience will no longer in your life than the success will be like the water without any taste and color. Hence, dramatic ones will push you forward and will help you to find your success but someday will bring you down too. You need to be careful and strong with a never-ending attitude.
“Who you are is defined by what you’re willing to struggle for.”
― Mark Manson
From a busy schedule to getting time for reading news is way important for each one of us. By reading news, I implied that not just reading newspapers but also while searching on the internet or downloading a mobile application. Reading news online is easier for those who cannot have enough time to read newspapers or to listen to the news on television or radio. However, the point is reading news online is also beneficial for a daily basis schedule. If you’re running late to class or work but you would like to require a glance at the news, you almost certainly aren’t getting to make a visit to the shop for the newspaper once you can check out the web edition directly. As another bonus, online newspapers are excellent at bringing the large news of the day to the focus of the web site, which suggests you don’t need to search for the items you would like to read. During this fast-paced world, people don’t want to spend time fumbling through a print newspaper to seek out a piece of writing once they can look for and find it online during a matter of seconds.
Online news refers to that news that can be read over the internet using computers, laptops, and mobiles. It is a debatable topic whether it’s good or bad as some people still prefer to read the newspaper and that is the reason why one should know the advantages and disadvantages of online news. If the question arises why one should read the news online as if they can have access to television or newspapers or etc? Then the answer to the question as follows:
- Reading news online can be easily accessible with updated news. While busy in your work, you can just go through the app or any other online website to check out the latest news according to your own preferences.
- People can have this access at any place or at any time. No matter where ever you are stuck whether in traffic or any meeting and etc. You always have access to updated news.
- The Internet is a great source of learning which implies a great source of providing all the latest news. Just visiting to the website or any news channel or newspaper websites you like the most on the internet.
- It is free of cost. Rather than paying for a newspaper you can simply search online for the updated news which is definitely free of cost.
- One can also get information about past news. If you had skipped some important news than you can easily search for it on any search engine while just typing the topic about the news.
- Enrich our knowledge.
- Updated news helps us to stay connected with the world.
- Most people also read news online so that they could improve their vocabulary and enhance some language skills.
- Being a responsible citizen, reading news online makes people a larger part of the conversation like in debates as they will be updated regularly.
- People are able to read about various news that includes sports, entertainment, politics, science, etc. Also, they can have access to them online anytime or anywhere.
To conclude, the benefits of reading news online are easier with all the updated information. As the internet is the most popular source of information and used worldwide that’s why reading news online is a good source of knowledge that every person can have access to. Without being charged for reading news online is the most valuing benefit of it. Also, the internet is being used by approx. 90% of the people worldwide which automatically defines the perfect use of reading news online. Hence, it not only saves money but also saves the time of the people just by reading the updated heading of a particular story. The news is something which we all read and the majority of people all over the world have the habit of reading and taking an update about news first thing in the morning but with technology, online news has come into existence.
Recently, Tiktok which is the most growing up a short video maker app in the Indian market among the youth is now being banned. This is due to Indo-China border disputes in which India claimed that China military personnel from eastern Ladakh violated the bilateral relationship at LAC. Few days back, some soldiers of china crossed the Line of Actual Control (LAC) while violating with Indian soldiers. That’s why the whole issue started. It is also said that the maintenance of peace and tranquility is being disturbed in Galwan Valley. After little conversation between the two, China is still not taking their troops back from the LAC which further resulted in banning of Chinese applications in India which includes Tik Tok.
However, Indian citizens are well known for its unity and the strength in their unity resulted of uninstalling of Chinese applications especially the most growing and popular among the Indians that is Tik Tok. Now, as if tik tok is banned, so what could be next? So here are the new similar applications like tik tok is being launched in India recently. And also it is the right time to launch an app like tik tok. As it would be a great business. Tik tok had a great business worldwide especially in countries like India with the most popular country. This is the reason why tik tok having a great business in India. Also being a largest sharing app in the world, the continuation of sharing videos is still going on. With this I meant Indian originated apps just like Tik tok which is now making a good business in Indian market. Some of the recent application that has been launched after banning tik tok as follows:
- Josh- it is India’s best short video app which is getting immense popularity within few days. About 10 million+ downloads.
- Doobido- completely Indian sharing video app which is setting fire on internet today. About 1000+ downloads.
- Lomotif- best app for iOS users which is slowly getting downloads. It is also an Indian app. Also you can share your videos on any social media platform from this app in one go. About 50 million+ downloads.
- Chingari- an Indian app which is launched by an Indian company and the most notable thing is that this app has no funding with any of the China Company’s. About 10 million+ downloads.
- Triller- a short video maker allows you to make funny videos and to show your talent within 15 seconds. This is like snapchat but having number of different features. About 10 million+ downloads.
Therefore, after the banning of tik tok in India people still can continue their fun by downloading these Indian originated apps. These apps have absolutely no funding with any china’s company. These are the top best 5 apps that have been downloading after the ban of tik tok. Hence, talent will continue to serve while using these top rated apps and users will be glad after finding or using these alternatives of tik tok.
When I say “The King of Hip Hop”, mostly people will understand about whom I am talking about. And yes it is Eminem as professional name but the real name is Marshall Bruce Mathers III. He is a popular known American rapper, songwriter, and record producer. He has several achievements in his whole journey. He was born 17th October, 1972 in St. Joseph, Missouri. He is also the best selling artists of 21st century. At the age of 14 he began rapping in clubs. He wanted to make his career in music so he quit his school earlier. Within few years he made up his passion in rapping as an hip-hop underground artist.
Here are the some more interesting facts about Eminem:
- Bullied- When Eminem was 9 years old, he was bullied in his elementary school and one day his mother came to know about this and she sued the school for not protecting her son properly.
- A comic book artist- Before rapping, Eminem real dream was to become a comic book artists. As he was deeply interested in story-telling.
- Movie- Eminem was offered a movie that is Elysium and he was interested also but he dropped the offer because he wanted to shoot in his hometown but the film makers refused to shoot in his hometown.
- ‘Rap God’- Eminem song “Rap God” is in Guinness Book of World Records for the most words used in one song (1560 words in 6:04 minutes with an average of 4.28 words per second).
- A video Gamer- he was once near to the top 30 highest scoring in a video game that is Donkey Kong games in the world. Very few people know about this.
- Three people in one- the hip-hop king has three different personalities. One is Slim Shady, second is Eminem and the last one is Marshall Mathers. Eminem as best selling artists, Marshall Mathers as shy or introverted person hidden inside Eminem and the Slim Shady as a guy who is always offensive, in attitude and outrageous due to putting up his controversial opinions or putting people’s backs up.
- Slim Shady LP- his first commercial debut reached second spot on Billboard 200. This album made him a celebrated rapper.
- Best Original song- His best original song ‘Love Yourself’ won an academy award. He also won with Oscar award. However, he was convinced that he won’t win the award, so he did not attend the event.
- “Love Yourself”- it is the first ever rap song that has been not performed on the stage of Oscar after winning it. It is because he wanted to sing the song as it is but the Oscar head wanted to sing in a radio friendly version of this hit song.
- Dictionary- he spend his nights in studying dictionary as he wanted to expand his vocabulary for his rhymes.
However, technology helped Eminem to make him as a known artists around the world. He went through all upside downs to make his dream come true. He always wants a feedback from his fans so that he could know what people wants to hear. Although he was known for his controversies still he came up battling with every situation to come up with a famous artist.
“Instead of feeling sorry for yourself, do something about it.”- Eminem
One of the most important organ of human body is human brain. The thinking power or the ability to learn or remembering things are all the features of brain. It is the most precious gift that God has given to human body. People talk about knowledge or intelligence which is being developed in brain only. In fact our brain also differentiate from animals and other creations of Almighty. You cannot do any work without using your brain. Everything you do is being accountable with your brain. It is the only part of human body that is never on a rest. When we are awake our brain is active or when we are sleeping than also our brain is active which means the dreams we see while sleeping.
Human brain manages all the functions of the body whether you are awake or sleeping. Your thoughts are being varied according to your surroundings but still you are thinking those thoughts from your brain only. It is said that we use only 10% of our brain which is unbelievable. According to the research we can use our brain up to 100% but if we do so that might creates problems for us only. Human brain too have some interesting facts also that one should know about it.
Let’s see what are those interesting facts:
- Feels No Pain- human brain is the essential part of central nervous system still it lacks in nerves. With an single organ lacking in nerves implies that human brain feels no pain.
- Energy Consumptions- major percentage of energy is generated in human brain. About 20% of energy is consumed by human brain whereas it weighs only 2% of the total body weight.
- Neurons- The capability of the brain are carried out with large numbers of neurons.
- Fattest Organ- About 60% of fat is comprised to human brain whereas 75% of water is also comprised to human brain which helps to regulate different types of body function.
- Every Parts Work- many people said that human brains uses 10% less than of their brains. On the other hand, research shows that every part of human brain has a known function.
- Yawning- it is the one of the most interesting facts that a person yawns only when the person see another person yawning. This is because of mirror neurons.
- What You Eat?- about 20%-30% calories are used by your brain. That’s why it is important to eat healthy for good health.
- Power- our brain generates 10-23 watts power that can even sufficient to light up a bulb. It is only when you are in conscious state of mind.
Our brain is working every single minute or second. It operates all the body functions of a human being. It works naturally and also considered as a multitasking organ of the human body. It carries all the thoughts just like a huge factory. With using more than billion neurons our brain allows us to process and understand everything that is around us. It is amazing as well as most interesting to know about.
Today is a International Plastic Bag free day that is on 3rd July 2020. So when you go out for any shopping, remember to keep the paper bag or cloth bag with you instead of plastic bag. This should not be important to carry paper bag today but also its important to avoid using plastic bags daily as they are harmful for our environment. This day is a global initiative that aims at not to use plastic bag. According to the research about 2 million plastic bags has being used every minute around the world and just calculate it like how much damage we are doing to our Mother Earth by using plastic bags.
An International campaign group (A Plastic Planet) decided to use social media as their power to reduce the use of plastic bags. And they announced the World First Plastic Free Day on June 5, 2018 which planned to coincide with World Environment Day. Plastic pollution is increasing day-by-day. This is one of the main cause of using plastic bag. Due to unnecessary use of plastic bags daily, our planet is becoming contaminated with increase in numbers per day. This is not a good news at all. We need to decrease the use of plastic bags as it takes a long time to get decomposed. And pollution will definitely effect the human life. Secondly, it is also dangerous to sea life. Mostly plastic bags are thrown into the sea every year just because plastic bag takes time to decompose. This effects the marine life in a huge way. It also causes greenhouse gases.
The only ways to reduce the use of plastic bag are:
- Avoid using plastic bags instead of it use paper bag.
- Re-use the bags that once has been used. Avoid buying more and more plastic bags.
- Use re-usable containers instead of plastic bag.
- Make sure that your surroundings are clean. If you see any plastic bag lying on road or somewhere else than take the responsibility of throwing it into the garbage bans.
- Reuse containers for storing leftover or shopping in bulk.
- In any café or restaurants or any other place try to avoid using things made up of plastic like straws.
- Avoid buying frozen foods as mostly are packed with plastic.
- Reduce the use of plastic bags in your daily basis.
- Aware more and more people about not using the plastic bags. Also tell them the harmful effects that causes while using plastic bags.
- Start avoiding plastic bags from yourself first.
Almost everyone knows how harmful are the plastic bags for our environment. Still people are avoiding it or taking it as casual. But it is a matter that to be taken seriously. Yet companies keep on producing plastic bags and we keep on using plastic bags. Are we doing right? No. We need to focus on this issue as our Mother Earth is in danger. It is high time to take the responsibility to decrease the use of plastic bags which automatically reduce pollution from our environment.
“Creativity is intelligence having fun.” By- Albert Einstein
Albert Einstein was a German theoretical physicist who developed the idea of relativity, two pillars of recent physics. He also influence on the philosophy of science from his work. He is also known as the general public for his mass-energy equivalence formula which has been regarded as the world’s most famous equation. Not only this, he was also rewarded as the Nobel Prize in Physics for his services to theoretical physics. He also discovered the law of the photoelectric effect, a step in the development of quantum theory.
Albert Einstein was born in 14th March 1879 in German Empire and he died in 18th April 1955 at the age of 76 at New Jersey, United States. He was actually subjected to the citizenship of Kingdom of Württemberg during the German Empire. After few years he was subjected to the citizenship of United States (1940-1933). He did his education in Federal Polytechnic School in Zurich and then PhD in University of Zurich. Albert Einstein was the son of a salesman who after some time operated the electrochemical factory. His discoveries in 1905 change our understanding for the universe. From March to June 1905, over four months, he produced four papers that revolutionized science. The four papers are:
- How to measure the size of molecules in a Liquid?
- How to determine their movement?
- How light come in packets called photons?
- Special relativity
These four papers eventually won him the Nobel Prize.
Some more interesting facts about Albert Einstein are:
- Speech- Einstein was supposedly slow to talk as this he told himself to the biographer that he didn’t able to speak until the age of three.
- The Compass- the fascination of science begins when his father showed him a compass that left him mesmerized and the question developed in his mind that how the force is exerted on the needle to make it point to a direction.
- The President?- after the death of first President of Israel in 1952, he was asked for the position of being the second President but he refused the offer and the reason he stated that “natural aptitude and the experience to deal properly with people.”
- No socks- His charm was his disheveled look. It is one of the habits of Einstein to not to wear socks because according to him socks were pain as they often get holes in them.
- Inventor- after publishing the special theory of Relativity, he co-invented a refrigerator with his former student. His refrigerator got patented in 1930 but later was soon overshadowed by Freon based compressors.
To conclude, Albert Einstein was the greatest contribution to the physics as a philosopher of science and as a human. Just like other great people he was also being criticized and threatened for his beliefs and convictions. Even before his final days he still continued his search of laws that explain more of universe. That’s why he is a great inspiration for the people today and for the future too.