Humans have been working hard since the inception of their life so as to make their life easier and comfortable. They have been traveling in the search of better food, water and shelter resources. All these efforts have resulted as the initial steps toward life we acknowledge today. With the latest technologies and gadgets, we humans have brought a wider change in our day to day lifestyle. But with all these coming years, a lot many changes have been seen, with growing population, scarce resources and thus fighting for basic needs. In the search for better life in prevailing problems of increasing population, and less land for providing the basic necessities like homes, hospitals, colleges, dumps for storing waste and a lot more, more and more alternatives are in the run to be opted. But the alternative ways which researchers are very fascinated about is the underwater lifestyle. What if we could breathe underwater . Anything is possible. And if this could have been possible or if this could be possible, it would open up a wide range of possibilities for humanity.
So if humans could breathe underwater or by technology we can make our gene different and can breathe underwater it would help us:
- Remain underwater for a while and thus research better about the things underneath the water.
- Construction would be easier as we do have machines which can operate underwater but not manual workload. This would help us do that.
- We can discover more resources, hidden underwater and have not been found yet.
- We would be able to travel underneath.
- Various other possibilities for increasing population and fulfilling their needs.
- We could even enjoy swimming with other aquatic living beings, this would bring a different level of excitement.
- We must also observe these water resources to be clean enough, since humans won’t like living in a polluted environment.
It all seems that the possibility for humans to breathe underwater would help humans to find the problem to find space and many others but we humans are not meant to live under water unless we include technology. But if we would have been able to breathe underwater, our life’s would have been different, since aquatic life would have been affected the most and water would also have seemed a lot more crowded. This is the possibility if we would have been able to breathe, but since we cannot breathe, so if we still find alternatives through technology, our bodies’ would respond differently since our body would not not react accordingly. Our bodies would soon get affected and we would suffer hypothermia. Also we would be requiring spectacles for watching our surroundings, since our eyes cannot afford to watch in it. Also if we would, it would not be a clear view..
There would be other difficulties for humans if they went underwater in search of survival. But soon we need to find an alternative for the increasing population and it’s possible that we could shift to water for our survival in future times. This could be possible with all sorts of better technology for betterment of humans and not bothering the prevailing aquatic life. Tomorrow is a world of different possibilities, opportunities and outcomes and humans would definitely find out the better ways to survive and make their life the way it is and the way it should be.