International Journal of Hybrid Information Technology (IJHIT)
is an open access journal that provides monthly publication of articles in all areas of Engineering and Management. It is an international refereed e-journal. International Journal of Hybrid Information Technology (IJHIT) have the aim to propagate innovative scientific research and eminence in knowledge. International Journal of Hybrid Information Technology (IJHIT) Journals has become a prominent contributor for the research communities and societies. International Journal of Hybrid Information Technology (IJHIT) Journal is making the bridge between research and industrial developments. The key objectives of International Journal of Hybrid Information Technology (IJHIT) Journal are:
- To provide a platform for the promulgation of research outputs and activities in engineering and management fields.
- To publish knowledge and results in an efficient and effective manner.
- To ensure the implementation of copyright and intellectual property law, International Journal of Hybrid Information Technology (IJHIT) Journal keeps a strong eye on the content of research papers.
- To encourage new research for the industrial applications in engineering and management fields.
- To improve the standards of scientific journals for the international dissemination of information.
- To bring together and build a team of outstanding experts on one platform from all over the world.
- To produce the authentic and qualitative research.
International Journal of Hybrid Information Technology (IJHIT) publishes articles that emphasizes research, development and application within the fields of engineering, science and technology. All manuscripts are pre-reviewed by the editor, and if appropriate, sent for blind peer review. Contributions must be original, not previously or simultaneously published elsewhere, and are critically reviewed before they are published. Papers, which must be written in English, should have sound grammar and proper terminologies.
Indexing And Archiving
Email for Submission of papers for publication is firstname.lastname@example.org
We at Pen2Print, (an Imprint & Trademark of Edupedia Publications Pvt Ltd) are dedicated to promoting scholarly publication and promotion of authors and literary works through our publishing platform.
We have an offer for regular contributors of our journals and publication sites. If you are a regular contributor of articles and poems to our official sites then you are eligible to get your Books Published Free of Cost under Pen2Print Global Scholars Support Scheme.
Conditions to be fulfilled before this offer will be available to you:
- Authors should be regular contributor of poems, articles and writing to our publication sites viz.
- Authors can submit maximum 2 poems or articles per day for this Contest.
- Minimum poems or articles contributed within one year should be 100 to qualify for this contest of Free Book Publication under Pen2Print Global Scholars Support Scheme.
- We will provide all services free of cost for the design and formatting of the book for publication.
- Authors will have to pay just production cost of book which will be affordable for most authors. (Price=production cost X no. of copies)
- Published book will be available on https://books.pen2print.org/ Amazon & Google Books.
- Try to share the poems and articles published on our sites to get better ranking and enhance your eligibility to get your book published free and faster.
- For contributing poems, articles, short essays, research papers, book chapters, write mail to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Submission open for Upcoming Issue
Last Date of Submission : 25th of Month
Acceptance Notification : within 4-6 days after submission
(Fast – Online Peer Review System)
Publication (Online) : within 1-2 days after registration
Authors are cordially invited to submit papers for the upcoming edition Volume.
Submit article via online IJR – Editorial Management System (EMS) using below mail,
Submit Paper to email@example.com
Author Benefits :
Easy , Rapid ,Transparent publishing process via Online EMS System.
- All areas related to engineering & science research fields are covered under IJR.
Publication of any articles/ manuscript in IJR requires strict conformance to the paper template.
Once the paper is selected, manuscript of the article/ paper will be published in the IJR Digital Library. The paper template can be downloaded from this link.
Formal Conditions of Acceptance:
- Papers will only be published in English.
- All papers are refereed, and the Editor reserves the right to refuse any manuscript, whether on invitation or otherwise, and to make suggestions and/or modifications before publication.
Submit Paper to firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us 9958037887 or 9557022047
Visit us https://edupediapublications.org/