“Love is like the wind, you can’t see it, but you can feel it” – Nicholas Sparks
Love is one of the most beautiful emotions we experience as humans. Though we can invite it into our lives, we do not have the control over the how, when and where love starts to express itself. The act of caring and giving to someone else having someone’s best interest and well-being as a priority in your life. Love is commitment and unconditional moment of one’s life. Being in love is the beautiful feeling in the world. Love is something, defined as give and take of emotions and care. It’s natural to wonder about the one thing that millions of people can’t stop thinking about. Songs are written about it, art is done around it, so each and everyone is in love with some one another.
Sleeplessness, racing heart, feeling free, feeling special are some inner thoughts which surrounds a person’s mind in love. A person in love considers light of the life.
Love is not the easiest emotion that can be explained, it needs words, connection to the lover to express. There are various signs or symptoms that show a person in love. Have a look to it-
- Daydreaming the beloved- When you’re in love, you begin to think your beloved in every aspect of life. The person tries to fill every moment of life with him/her . He/she wants to experience every joy, pain with the other. One thinks about future aspects with his/her beloved.
- Thinking this one is special- A person in love begin to think his love is unique and special. He thinks that she is the one who can fill his world with happiness.One wants to spend more and more time.
- They become priority- The person in love takes his beloved at priority. He tries to fulfil all what he wants.
- Everything feels new and exciting- The one who falls in love, experiences his surrounding world to be new and full of joy.Suddenly everything seems to be wonderful.
- Catch yourself smiling- Thought of lover leads to smile on a face of the lover. He/she catches himself smiling for no reason many times.
- Focusing on the positive side- Being a lover, tend to focus on the positive qualities of their beloved, while overlooking his or her negative traits.
- Aligning interests- Being in love, person starts taking interest in the likes of his partner. Falling in love is marked by a tendency to reorder your daily priorities and change your clothing, mannerisms, habits or values so that they better align with those of their beloved. person in love tries to learn new things to impress his love. If you find yourself drawn to more new ideas and experiences than you’ve ever been interested in before, chances are, you’re in love.
- Feeling insecure- Feeling of insecurity increases with love. One secures insecure of their activities which you will not be able to digest. A little bit jealousy is natural. It’s understandable because you want your partner to be only exclusive to you.
- Feeling affectionate towards the person- The one in love get attracted towards his love day by day more and more. Often a lover is curious to know that his lover ever thinks about him or not. He wants mental satisfaction of being loved or not.
- Feeling empathy- Feeling empathy towards your love makes you want to make tiny sacrifices for them which creates happiness.
- Experiences butterflies in heart- At the sight of lover, person in love feels butterflies in heart. His presence gives sweet feeling in his heart.Everything seems to be lovely.
- World revolves around them- It seems to the person in love that his world revolves around his love. Everyone seems to be his love and him. He is not able to focus on work.
- Emotional instability- As usual, falling in love often leads to emotional and physiological instability. Mood swings, accelerated heartbeat is commonly observed. People in love regularly exhibit signs of emotional dependency including possessiveness, jealousy, fear of rejection, and separation anxiety.
- Memorizes past events- A person in love often thinks about the time spent with the person he loves.He feels happy inside his heart thinking about beautiful moments of love.
- Starts planning for the future- When you truly love someone, you know that you don’t have plans to let them go any time soon, if ever.He plans for future life with the lover.
Every moment that they make you fall in love all over again is why being in love is so unbelievably incredible because, life is just a string of happy and unhappy moments, and love just composes many of the happy ones.
Often times, in the beginning, great love just happens. Sometimes, great love is easy and it is mutual. Love does not have to be complicated. Love does not have to be challenging. Sometimes, love is just right. Sometimes, loving another human being is so very natural. Keep Loving Keep Expressing….!!!!!
“Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies”- Aristotle