Please go through this must read instructions and guidelines for publication in International Journal of Research (IJR)
- The article must contain the tentative order of content i.e.
1.1. Title of the Paper,
1.2. Authors Name (First Name + Second Name + Last Name; 2nd Author’s Name; 3rd Author’s Name; etc. )
1.3. Affiliation of authors (Mentioning of Email IDs of all authors is compulsory)
1.4. Abstract (100-300 words)
1.5. Keywords, 5 to 10 (Keywords or Key Phrases)
Note: Provide terms for indexing the submission; separate terms with a
semi-colon (term1; term2; term3).
1.7. Methodology and Techniques Used
1.8. Case Study
1.9. Results and Discussion
1.10. Conclusions and Recommendations
1.11. Acknowledge of Source of Funding if any for the Research work.
1.12. List of References (Minimum 5 and Maximum 100)
1.13. File Name (Title of Paper by Authors name upto three otherwise, 1st author’s name et. al.)
e.g. A Postcolonial Study of V.S. Naipaul’s Half a Life by Mahender Singh
1.14. Please follow the Referencing Style of IJR
- We accept two forms of papers namely research paper and review article.
- The authors should follow the Manuscript Submission Guidelines given on Journal Site.
- Please follow the instructions of the Content Organization available on the IJR site.
- Authors are supposed to read the following content from our IJR site
5.1. Read carefully the Notes to Authors
5.2. Please refer to Formatting of Paper.
5.3. Further Guidelines and Instruction.
5.4. We are dead against plagiarism. Please follow the instructions and read IJR Policy of Plagiarism. Many authors have been banned from future submission due to detection of substantial plagiarism in their articles.
- Send your article for review to email@example.com