India is most diverse destination in the world . From old palaces in Rajasthan to beaches of Goa, from soothing north east to scenic beauty of west, from adventure tourism of Kashmir to the southernmost tip of Indian subcontinent, kanyakumari , from high mountain ranges to sandy deserts, you name it and INDIA has it all. So, today I will be talking about 10 travel destinations across INDIA . Let’s begin:-
1. First Of course has to be the Taj Mahal , situated on the south bank of Yamuna river in the city of Agra. One of the 7 wonders of the world, it is a white marble large tomb built in 1632 by a Mughal emperor. It was also designated as a UNESCO World Heritage site in 1983.
2. Now, let’s talk about the capital, the heart of India , New Delhi. It is full of rich diversity of places to explore, discover and learn. The Red fort or Lal Qila is a must visit historical fort . Qutub Minar , this 72.5 meter high tower has to be in your bucket list .Mixture of different architectural styles , this is the world’s tallest brick tower . Lodi Gardens, the first garden tomb on the Indian subcontinent that is Humayun’s tomb , Gurudwara Bangla Sahib ,Lotus temple are some of the places you will love in Delhi.
- If you are a nature lover & attached to biodiversity, you must visit the states of North East India. From green valleys of Manipur , to the view of snowcapped mountains of Sikkim and by the way just to inform you the third highest peak in the world, Kanchenjunga is also visible from this State. The breathtaking beauty of Nagaland & the peaceful , calm nature of Mizoram will surely make you fall in love with the place.
- If you are someone who loves history, rich culture , different traditions and cuisines, trust me Rajasthan is the place for you. Beautiful monuments, historical forts , Royal palaces of kings, it has everything.
- And how can we not talk about the most visited religious place of the world that is Golden temple in Amritsar where everyday about one Lakh people are fed food with reverence .
- My sixth destination has to be the beaches of Goa . After traveling so much who doesn’t want to chill and relax for some time and what’s better than relaxing by the side of a beautiful beach.
- One of the finest rock cut caves you will ever see in your life is the Ajanta and Ellora caves in Aurangabad district of Maharashtra.
- How can you not visit the city of dreams or Mayanagri when you are in Maharashtra? Yes , you got that right I am talking about Mumbai. The Gateway of India, Taj palace ,Sanjay Gandhi National Park & Red carpet wax museum are some of the best places to visit here.
- If you love hill stations , you will love the enthralling experience SHIMLA has to offer. The scenic beauty will leave you mesmerized and is worth watching.
- And last but not the least ,has to be Kerala in the down south. Lush green vegetation, beautiful landscapes and natural beauty of Kerala is sure to leave you in splits.
Being the most diverse country of the world , India is home to many travel destinations. Here , I have mentioned just 10 of my favourite beautiful places , but there are many more which are beyond the scope of this article.