Did you smile today?? – No, then smile a little before reading this article. A smile on a face is the most powerful gesture to a human being.
Smile is a beautiful, positive facial expression which provides happiness to the person observing and the one itself. Smile is a powerful weapon which connects to other people. ‘Scientific studies have confirmed that a genuine smile is generally considered attractive to others around us’. Smiles help you make great first impression in all aspects of your life.
“A smile cost nothing, but gives much. It enriches those who receive, without impoverishing those who give. It happens in a flash and the memory of it sometimes lasts forever.”– Dale Carnegie
How Smile acts as a Weapon? Let us understand-
- To defeat bad mood- in your bad and frustrating mood, showing a smile to the world can actually give your brain a happy boost.
- To conquer your enemy- a smile with confidence marks a strong effect on the enemy side. Jealous people are conquered by a smile which make them think that you a strong.
- Smiling is contagious- Smile also has the power to elevate others mood and make things positive.It passes on the feeling of happiness from one to another.
- Smiling makes a person attractive- We are naturally drawn to people who smile. There is a real physical attraction factor linked to the act of smiling.Use the attraction power of smile to draw people in.
- Lowers stress- smiling relieves stress.It activates neuropeptides which are known to fight off stress.
- Keeps away from depression- a smile on the face keeps us away from depressed thoughts in mind.
- Promotes positive thinking- Smiling can help you develop stronger paths in your brain for positive thinking.The more you smile, the more you get positive thoughts.
Smiles may strengthen the body on a cellular level. When you smile you reduce the rigidness of your cells and this relaxation can help reduce the risk of stress-induced cell mutations.
Think of how you feel when someone passing by gives a gesture of smiling, now imagine the same feeling of acceptance that you can give to someone…..
Now, you choose how to live your life-with smile or without. “Stay Happy Stay Healthy”