We have been hearing from recent times that the problem of Climate Change and Global Warming is increasing and is leading to deteriorate our environment and its resources. Our glaciers have started to melt and air is hardly left cleaner to be breathed. All these factors have also led the life of humans and other animals to suffer. This has been caused due to human early efforts to find themselves the need for power and energy. The major revolution which brought a wider change to the ground reality and people was the initiation of The Industrial Revolution which not only helped people to get jobs and get employed but also helped various families to earn their basic needs and necessities. But with times we have found major sources of energy out of the natural resources and fossil fuels present in our nature and with times these resources have seen a greater loss and have been decreasing thus we are left with not much if resources. These have also led to spoil the climate of our environment as carbon emissions from the vehicles and industries which consume them for energy generation has led to increase in the carbon content in the atmosphere leading to rise of earth temperature and thus climate related problems. Thus we can see how bad have humans deteriorated this earth with their actions in search of a better life.
So what can be the possible solutions in such conditions of difficult times. People do suggest that cleaner fuel and sustainable resources like wind and solar energy can be utilized to fight these prevailing issues. Solar energy is widely available energy and we can use it for better use along with wind energy also. But we can not directly shift to the use of much cleaner fuel and energy sources instantly because:
- Most of the power still comes from the energy generated from coal in various industries and most of the countries still don’t have much if technologies to shift to these natural energy sources for power generation.
- 66% of power we consume comes from coal and other fossil fuel consumption. If we stop it, we wouldn’t not be able to get much power for our daily usage.
- Instantly stopping fossil fuel, would let a great stop to our travel and other related things as we would not have fuel to power them.
- We would not get out food and other necessities since we won’t have the sufficient sources for delivering them.
- Plastic for storing food,making parts of machines and various things would not be possible as we won’t get energy for manufacturing it.
- But also the main problem would stay for many decades as according to scientists, they believe that the carbon emissions and other gases are trapped in the atmosphere and thus would require time to get away.
This is the right stage and time for humans to understand the need to shift to much cleaner sources of energy. It’s not possible instantly since there would be a lot of problems doing so , but we can at least start small, by slow building technologies and fuels which would be Eco-friendly and safe for us as well as earth and much cleaner to that which we use at current time. We all need to step together in this journey for better future and thus save this planet slowly but effectively.