We have a policy of publishing fee of charge up to 10 articles per issue. Due to the increasing number of papers coming for publication, our core committee has decided to charge a processing fee of Rs 1000 ($20) which is nominal as compared to other journals.
The article supposed to get published free is selected among the best articles and the author is intimated about the decision. But such article may take more than a month as such article is in a queue.
The following categories of articles are eligible for ‘No Processing & No Publication fee’
- Undergraduate student whose article get selected after review.
- Articles written by African Authors (Upto 5 articles per issue).
- Articles written about tribal peoples or socially marginalized, economically deprived, politically un-represented section of society (Upto 5 articles per issue).
- Articles by professional of Eminence in their Field of Study (without co-author).
- Editors and Reviewers who are contributing a lot to the progress of International Journal of Research (IJR).
Support Us and Support the Academic Community for Promotion of Research Publication
Hope you will find it helpful in opting for getting published in our journal.
We publish all papers as open access which means we do not earn anything from subscriptions of journals from universities or individuals. Your payment of processing fee help up in bearing the cost and maintaining of the international standards of the publication and content indexing cum distribution through various online and offline media.
We maintain international standard of publishing and our published articles are internationally refereed and index. We have to pay for such services like hosting, indexing, abstracting, proofreading, advertisements, promotions etc.
The aim is to make it easy for the financially constrained researchers get published hassle free. If you think someone deserve the fee exemption more than you then you should process with payment of processing fee as it is negligible when compared with our efforts and dedication.