When you are choosing a pair of sunglasses, what is the one thing that you consider most important? Does it the love of fashion? Then you must be aware of the fact that you are putting your eye protection taken for granted. A pair of sunglasses is not just a fashionable accessory, it will protect your eyes from harmful UV(Ultra Violet) rays. Because of this reason while picking the right sunglasses for you, choosing the right type of lenses is as vital as our priority to look fashionable and appealing. Choose a sunglass that will suit your personality as well as protect your Eyes. here you will find the guidance, to remove the confusion of which lenses are actually good for your eyes.
There are some good reasons why you should consider the types of lenses next time you are buying sunglasses
- Whether the climate is too sunny or cloudy the right sunglass lenses can make all the perfect changes for your eyes. The harmful UV rays are affecting your eyesight in three different types, UVA, UVB, and UVC rays. These rays can increase severe eye issues sometimes it can cause serious eye damage. The perfect lens will prevent your eyes from all sorts of harmful rays.
- If you are recovering from any eye surgeries like LASIK, Cataract then it is important for you to protect your eyes by wearing sunglasses. This will help your eyes to heal smoothly as quickly as possible.
- You’ll be able to say goodbye to the migraines with a pair of sunglasses. Bright sunlight can trigger headaches and migraines wearing a good lens will soak up all the light.
- Cutting down the reflection and improving the color contrast of lights sunglasses helps you to enjoy the view more clear. And better.
Let’s Discuss About The Various Types of Lenses Here
The Polarized Lenses:
To reduce glare Polarized lenses are here for the rescue! This lenses completely eliminate the reflection of light, as an outcome, the user of the Polarized Lenses can visible all colors clearly without any interruption of glare. These lenses can be used indoors and worn by the people who are light-sensitive. Polarized lenses are easily available for prescription and non-prescription glasses. If you constantly expose yourself to the bright scorching sunlight, then this lens is the best option for your eyes. The Goodr sunglasses provide you with the best Polarized lenses, which are commonly effective for preventing UV rays.
The Photochromic Lenses:
These types of lenses help to adjust the level of darkness when they get exposed to the ultraviolet rays. To protect the eye these lenses grow darker in the bright light and bright and clear in the low light. Because of this feature, the Photochromic lenses are comfortable to use. there is no need for you to change glasses or sunglasses indoors and outdoors.
The Gradient Lenses:
Shaded from the top, the Gradient Lenses are darkest from the top. So this lens will help you while driving by shielding your eyes from sunlight coming from overhead. And will allow the passing of more light through the bottom half. A wide range of stylish Gradient Glasses is available at Goodr Sunglasses, where you can choose according to your preferences.
The Blue Lenses:
Battling with the digital eye stresses, the Blue Lens is also known as the next-generation lens. This lens can reduce the exposure to the blue light, which comes from smartphones, computer monitors, televisions and other gadgets. This also increases visual comfort and performance. In addition, these lenses are attractive too!
The eye strains caused by the reflection of lights are reduced by these particular lenses. They protect your eyes from the reflection of UV(Ultra Violet) rays.
A good lens has different layers of anti-scratch, anti-fog, and hydrophobic coatings to repel water and dust. Some coatings for the lenses are:
- UV(Ultra Violet) coating
- Mirror or glass coating
- Anti-Scratch coating
- Reflection-resistant coating
Just like coating colors are also a vital part of lenses. The colors will affect the visibility of lights and contrasts. And it will consider how well you can see other colors. Dark colors like Brown, Gray, Green is ideal for outdoors and day time use. On the contrary the Light colors like Yellow, Gold, Rose are ideal for indoor use in low light.
Sunglasses are not only for good appeal and style statements. They keep you safer from preventing your eyes from all the harmful materials of nature. So you should always invest in good quality sunglasses, considering all the mentioned points here.