We are certainly living in a digital world and despite the globalisation there is still the issue of languages when doing business with foreign companies, which can really limit you regarding new markets to enter. Fortunately, there are professional business translators who make up a global network of on-demand translation and once you register with this company, you have full access to more than 500 language pairs, with translation in a wide range of formats.
Certain industries require on-demand translation, such as:
The leading provider of specialist business translation is a company called Global Citizens Translation and they can easily be found with a Google search. Once on their website, you can take a look at the many on-demand services they offer, along with the various formats, such as:
- Video conferencing
- Seminar and webinar translation
- Face to face business meetings
There are more than 500 language pairs that are supported by this provider and booking a translation job is very easy using the website. You enter in the details of the languages to translate, along with the format of the translation, a time and date, plus any relevant information that the provider might require. Here are a few great collaboration techniquesthat might be useful at some time in your life.
The services offered include the following:
- Localised Translation – When you want to advertise your product in a foreign country, it is very important to have accurate translation that is culturally appropriate. Setting up a business in a foreign land involves website translation, brochure printing and other promotional materials, all of which need to be accurately translated.
- Multi-Lingual Transcription Services – You might need audio or text added to promotional videos, which is something the team can handle with ease. When certain dialects are involved, it is essential to find professional translation that is certified.
- Desktop Publishing – There are many occasions when you need impact with your visual content and you don’t want to lose anything in the language, which is why you should leave this to the professionals.
- Proofreading – Once you have prepared a document in another language, it needs to be proofed to ensure there are no errors and if you would like a quote for a proofreading assignment, simply click on the link on the provider’s website.
Impressive Client List
If you are looking for a global business translation service, choose one with an impressive list of well-known names, as this is a good indication of their quality. People like Google and Microsoft, for example, are major players and they only work with efficient contractors and this is like a seal of approval.
Of course, your business might be small, but that’s OK because the global translation service caters for businesses big and small and if you would like a quote for a specific translation service, Google will help you to find the leading provider.