If you want to tell your students about the importance of content authenticity to your students, then you are probably in the right blog. In this three-minute article, we are going to tell you about the best tools that you and your students can use and also about the different tips and tricks that can teach you how to inform your students about the importance of content authenticity. So, without delay, let us kick off with the major details of today’s context!
Best plagiarism checker for students!
Plagiarism checker by SmallSeoTools is the best tool for everyone. You must know that all plagiarism checkers are not reliable and free for everyone as some of them are paid and not giving the best results.
This plagiarism checker is free for students and teachers and can be used easily without any restrictions and formalities. This tool is very friendly to use and has a lot of amazing features that we have mentioned below!
- This plagiarism checker is free and has a very clean layout!
- The plagiarism tool provides different input options, and you can enter text or complete files for checking.
- This tool can check plagiarism with artificial intelligence and has billions of webpages in its database, and so its results are 100% accurate and efficient!
Plagiarism and its adverse effects
Plagiarism is known as the copying of content without the permission of the original author. Now you must know that this copying of the content and reusing it in another source is not at all ethical neither is it legal. Especially when we talk about plagiarism in academic institutes, then you should know that this kind of duplication is not good for your reputation and future career. Now first we are going to tell you about the different types of plagiarism which would be followed by the consequences of it!
Types of plagiarism
Here are some of the types of plagiarism that you should know about:
- The first type of plagiarism is known as deliberate. As the name tells us is done deliberately and thus has very negative effects, deliberate plagiarism is also known as complete plagiarism. Complete plagiarism means that you are duplicating content from the first to the last word as it is without rephrasing or changing it!
- Now the second type of duplication which we want our readers to know about is known as accidental plagiarism which has become the most common type of plagiarism all across the globe. Now, this type of plagiarism is simply more in the case because there is a huge number of contents on the internet, which is also adding up every turning day. You should know that accidental plagiarism is unintentional but simply has the same negative effects.
- Academic plagiarism is another type of plagiarism which specifically includes the content and the submissions that are related to academic nature. You should know that academic plagiarism can both be accidental and deliberate but has very negative consequences.
- Self-plagiarism is also a common type of plagiarism, especially when it comes to the academic framework. You must know that if you are using your own work in your new content without citing or referencing it, then you will simply be accused of deliberate plagiarism. So, make sure you avoid and check your work for it!
- Now the last type of plagiarism that you should know about today is known as mosaic plagiarism. This type of plagiarism refers to the content which is created by copying portions of different articles and combining them as one.
Consequences of plagiarism
Here are the consequences of plagiarism:
- Plagiarism in academics can result in negative marking and rejection of your overall work, and this will simply waste all your time and money that you have spent in the preparation of the assignment of paper.
- You can easily score an F grade in the subject if you are plagiarizing work without citing it. You should simply know that you can duplicate content to a certain percentage informed by your instructor. If you exceed the percentage of plagiarism, then you are simply going to get an F grade for academic dishonesty.
- Now you should also know that plagiarism can waste a lot of your credit hours, this means that you will waste not only your time but also the money spent on the fee!
- The last effect of plagiarism in academic writing is that it can get you expelled from your institute without any warning. You will not get admissions in any reputed institute after you are suspended. Furthermore, you should know that it can destroy your professional career for life!
Now that you know about the consequences of plagiarism you should use the best tool that you have to inform your students about!