Doctor’s day is observed on various days across the world. It is marked to tribute to the physicians and their contributions to the society. In India doctor’s day is celebrated on 1st July in honor of Dr. Bidhan Chandra Roy’s birth and death anniversary. Dr. Roy was a renowned physician who was awarded as the Bharat Ratna awardee. He was also a freedom fighter and former chief minister of the state of West Bengal. The first ever doctor’s day in India was celebrated in 1991. This day is celebrated to thanks doctor’s to putting other people’s lives above your family and yours during a dangerous time. Also for fighting against coronavirus and showing us that you are real life heroes.
Simple changes in diet gives you the key to lifelong good health which also includes exercise, and stress management. A doctor’s profession is completely different as a human’s life right is in the hands of them. It is kind of great pressure like you get nervous when someone giving their life in your hands, just imagine the pressure. The job of doctor is not only saves the lives but also reduce our pain and get rid of human illness. They have huge responsibility on their shoulders to hold’s a person’s life. Situations like this, they are need to be stress free with full of positivity and performing with 100% accuracy. In your healthy diet you need to eat fruits and vegetables which are the nutritional powerhouses packed with antioxidants. Carbohydrates and proteins foods will give healthy satisfaction.
Some ways to have healthier life:
- Think positive and focus on gratitude- a positive attitude helps you to build a healthier immune system. Whatever you thinks your body believes that’s why focus on your thinking.
- Eat vegetables- A good diet with high in vegetables reduce the risk of various diseases.
- Exercise Daily- Everyday exercise reduce the biomarkers of aging. Also it improves eyesight, normalize blood pressure, bone density and lowering cholesterol. Either walk to the park or jump rope. You can also spin a hula hoop or bike to work.
- Good Sleep- try to make yourself relax through meditation or yoga. Before going to bed always make sure you are stress free otherwise stress will effect your sleep. A good sleep is all you need to have the energy before going for work.
- Give yourself a break- Your body can plateau if adequate rest is not given by you. Your body will restore itself when a proper rest or relaxation is given to it.
- Get Satisfaction- Both in eating and physical activity aims for pleasure rather than for pain. Satisfaction comes with when to eat and how much to eat.
Government and Non- government healthcare organizations celebrate Doctor’s Day every year to get familiar with the doctor’s contribution. Several events and activities are being organized on this day by healthcare organizations. Free medical check-up are being organized by the healthcare organizations to promote medical services free of cost among the public.