The article supposed to get published free is selected among the best articles and the author is intimated about the decision. But such article may take more than a month as such article is in a queue.
The following categories of articles are eligible for ‘No Processing & No Publication fee’
- Undergraduate student whose article get selected after review.
- Articles written by African Authors (Upto 5 articles per issue).
- Articles written about tribal peoples or socially marginalized, economically deprived, politically un-represented section of society (Upto 5 articles per issue).
- Articles by professional of Eminence in their Field of Study (without co-author).
- Editors and Reviewers who are contributing a lot to the progress of International Journal of Research (IJR).
Hope you will find it helpful in opting for getting published in our journal.
We maintain international standard of publishing and our published articles are internationally refereed and index. We have to pay for such services like hosting, indexing, abstracting, proofreading, advertisements, promotions etc.
The aim is to make it easy for the financially constrained researchers get published hassle free. If you think someone deserve the fee exemption more than you then you should process with payment of processing fee as it is negligible when compared with our efforts and dedication.