International Journal of Database Theory and Application ISSN [2005-4270] (IJDTA) devotes itself to the study and application of the theories, methods, techniques, services, infrastructural facilities using big data to support knowledge discovery for decision & policy making. The basic emphasis is big data-based, analytics centered, knowledge discovery driven, and decision making supporting. The special effort is on the knowledge discovery to detect and predict structures, trends, behaviors, relations, evolution and disruptions in research, innovation, business, politics, security, media and communications, and social development, where the big data may include metadata or full content data, text or non-textural data, structured or non-structural data, domain specific or cross-domain data, and dynamic or interactive data.
Scope of Publication in International Journal of Database Theory and Application ISSN [2005-4270] (IJDTA):
(1) New theories, methods, and techniques of big data based data mining, knowledge discovery, and informatics, including but not limited to scientometrics, communication analysis, social network analysis, tech & industry analysis, competitive intelligence, knowledge mapping, evidence based policy analysis, and predictive analysis.
(2) New methods, architectures, and facilities to develop or improve knowledge infrastructure capable to support knowledge organization and sophisticated analytics, including but not limited to ontology construction, knowledge organization, semantic linked data, knowledge integration and fusion, semantic retrieval, domain specific knowledge infrastructure, and semantic sciences.
(3) New mechanisms, methods, and tools to embed knowledge analytics and knowledge discovery into actual operation, service, or managerial processes, including but not limited to knowledge assisted scientific discovery, data mining driven intelligent workflows in learning, communications, and management.
Specific topic areas may include:
- Knowledge organization
- Knowledge discovery and data mining
- Knowledge integration and fusion
- Semantic Web metrics
- Analytic and diagnostic informetrics
- Competitive intelligence
- Predictive analysis
- Social network analysis and metrics
- Semantic and interactively analytic retrieval
- Evidence-based policy analysis
- Intelligent knowledge production
- Knowledge-driven workflow management and decision-making
- Knowledge-driven collaboration and its management
- Domain knowledge infrastructure with knowledge fusion and analytics
- Development of data and information services
International Journal of Database Theory and Application (IJDTA) is a peer-reviewed international journal that provides a chance for academic and industry professionals to discuss recent progress in the area of database theory and application. It aims to be a forum that facilitates and support research relevant to database theory and application technology and the applications.
International Journal of Database Theory and Application (IJDTA) is indexed in SCOPUS at https://www.scopus.com/sourceid/21100423920
IJDTA is UGC Approved Journal with Journal no. 2839 at https://www.ugc.ac.in/journallist/
Send papers for publication in International Journal of Database Theory and Application (IJDTA)