GIS Business (ISSN 1430-3663) provides an advanced forum for the science and technology of geographic information. GIS Business publishes regular research papers, reviews and communications. Our aim is to encourage scientists to publish their experimental and theoretical results in as much detail as possible. There is no restriction on the length of the papers. The full experimental details must be provided so that the results can be reproduced. There are, in addition, three unique features of this journal:
- manuscripts regarding research proposals and research ideas will be particularly welcomed.
- electronic files and software regarding the full details of the calculation and experimental procedure, if unable to be published in a normal way, can be deposited as supplementary material.
- we also accept manuscripts communicating to a broader audience with regard to research projects financed with public funds.
- data collection and acquisition
- data structures and algorithms
- spatio-temporal databases
- spatial analysis, data mining, and decision support systems
- visualization theory and technology in real and virtual environments
- location based services
- uncertainty handling in spatial data
- spatial information infrastructures
- interoperability and open systems
- applications of geoinformation technology (all possible domains)
MDPI Publication Ethics Statement
GIS Business is a member of the Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE). GIS Business takes the responsibility to enforce a rigorous peer-review together with strict ethical policies and standards to ensure to add high quality scientific works to the field of scholarly publication. Unfortunately, cases of plagiarism, data falsification, inappropriate authorship credit, and the like, do arise. GIS Business takes such publishing ethics issues very seriously and our editors are trained to proceed in such cases with a zero tolerance policy. To verify the originality of content submitted to our journals, we use iThenticate to check submissions against previous publications. GIS Business works with Publons to provide reviewers with credit for their work.
GIS Business with ISSN no. 1430-3663 is UGC Approved journal with J. no. 27917. Indexing and archives of GIS Business journal is at https://journals.eduindex.org/index.php/gis/ and Website of GIS Business is https://www.gisbusiness.org/
Submit research papers for publication in this journal to email@example.com
GIS Busines is multi-disciplinary journal for remote sensing, gis, earth sceinces, geology, geography, urban planning, civil engineering, environmental sciences.