Cases of possible plagiarism or duplicate/redundant publication can be assessed by the editors. In cases of proven misconduct by authors for plagiarism in the paper submission, the retracted papers are retained online, and they are prominently marked as a retraction in all online versions, including the PDF, for the benefit of future readers.
- The reasons of the retraction of the paper is also published to ensure that the author is discouraged to do so in future.
- The papers retracted will be notified to the authors.
- In no case the processing fee or publication fee will be refunded to such authors as a punishment for this misconduct.
- Such authors will be banned for future for submitting papers for publication.
- Furthermore, Rs 1,000 or $20 will be charged as retraction fee payable by authors for voluntary retraction.