- International Journal of Research (IJR) publishes papers that are judged by editorial board or peer reviewed by expert reviewers.
- Types of articles allowed for publication include original research papers, reviews, mini-reviews, short research communications.
- IJR aims at rapid publication of quality research results and reviews while maintaining just and reasonable review process.
- The criteria for accepting a manuscript for publication in IJR are originality, innovation and scientific, social and developmental importance.
- All published articles are open access, and are freely available to thousands of researchers, scientists, faculties, students that use the internet as the most convenient mode of research every day.
- IJR ensures that published article gets indexed in other databases so that the research publications are easily accessible to all.