The post publication editing in published paper will be done on the request of the author.
Following conditions will apply for this purpose.
- The editing will be done within 2-3 working days.
- The editing will be prepaid. For editing of papers, the edited content should be provided by author in due format which means they will first ask for the ‘Gallery Copy of Formatted Article’
- Then they will update and resend the article with processing fee which will be Rs 500 or $10 each time an author ask for such revisions or modifications.
- The total no. of page and page no. should not be changed. In such case as the author might have done more research and updated paper substantially then the paper will be re-published as updated version in current issue. The author will have to pay the processing fee for publication as application at the time of such request.
- Link to Request Post Publication Editing of Papers
- For any such concern, please contact us mentioning the following details
- Title of the Paper
- Email ID of corresponding author who had submitted the paper.
- Volume and Issue no.
- Month of the Publication.
- Send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org