All authors published their research papers in International Journal of Research (IJR) are entitled for following rights and obligations
- Authors hold full copyright and self archiving rights, they transfer the publishing rights to IJR.
- We do decline to publish material where a pre-print or working paper has been previously mounted online.
- We allow author to get their seminar papers published with note about the seminar if the paper is not mounted online.
- The research and review papers published in IJR can be archived in any private of public archives online or offline. For this purposed authors need to use the final published papers downloaded from https://internationaljournalofresearch.com/
- Authors are allowed to archive their article in open access repositories as “post-prints”. Note: a post-print is the version incorporating changes and modifications resulting from peer-review comments.
- The authors need to acknowledge the original reference to the published paper when used in some other format like epub or audio files.
- IJR offers Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License to researchers and scholar who uses the content of the published papers.
- Authors are free to use link to our published papers and share the published papers online or offline in the final format printed on the Journal website.
- Authors can index and store the published papers in the private or public archives or repositories like university database, internet archived, academia, researchgate etc.
- We promote sharing of knowledge with due credit to the authors and researchers of the papers published with IJR.