Conference Sponsorship Program (CSP) is one of the excellent services offered by Edupedia Publications Pvt Ltd that is uniquely intended to support the researchers and conference organizers in getting the paper published in special issue journals published by Edupedia Publications Pvt Ltd. CSP provides conference organizers a privileged platform for the publishing of research work presented in conference proceedings. CSP is deliberated to disseminate scientific research and to establish long term International collaborations and partnerships with academic communities and conference organizers.
For more details / conference sponsorship queries, please contact
“ Conference Sponsorship selection process”:
If you are an conference organizer and planning to organize any National / International conference, then you need to send the conference details at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Institute or Organization which is organizing this conference/event.
• Conference Dates (If you have finalized the dates or tentative month/year).
• City/Country where this conference is going to held.
• Website Link, if you have a conference website.
“ Edupedia Publications Pvt Ltd as technical co-sponsor for your conference : Guidelines for Conference Organizers “
Once the conference is approved by the board members, we’ll notify the organizer via email/phone. Please make sure you follow the instructions as per journal guidelines:
• All the papers should be in IJR format.
• If you have conference website, make sure you provide the Edupedia Publications Pvt Ltd and International Journal of Research website link on your conference page, specifying Edupedia Publications Pvt Ltd as technical co-sponsor.
• Provide the Edupedia Publications Pvt Ltd and International Journal of Research details on conference leaflet, poster or brochure.
• You are authorize to use Edupedia Publications Pvt Ltd and International Journal of Research logo on your website.
Benefits of Choosing IJR as Publishing Partners for Conference
We as an organization dedicated to promotion of research and publication will be your publishing partner for the forthcoming event.
The following will be the benefits of the collaboration.
- The research papers accepted and presented in the event will be eligible for publication in special issue of the journal.
- The processing fee for publication of such articles will be eligible for 20% rebate in total fee if the no. of conference papers to be published is below 10. And a rebate of 40% if more the 20 but less then 50.
- The published papers will be indexed in Google Scholar and others this will give a lifelong benefits to participants of the conference as their papers will be counted as research papers for Academic Performance calculation in future.
- You will be able to use our logo and banner in your advertisement and promotion of conference which will enhance the value of your conference as most of the earlier conference papers don’t get published and they loss their relevance and usability by scholars across the globe.
- We have kept processing fee highly affordable which is $10 per article as compared to others.
- Some of the members of the organizing committee will be eligible for different memberships if applied alogwith the submission of conference papers for publication.
- The name, Venue and other relevant details will be embedded in the published suitably in header section alongwith the mention of Journal details which will ensure wider publicity for your conference in future too.
- We will display promotion of your conference through a banner on our website on successful finalisation of deal for acceptance of the publishing partners for conference which should be confirmed through advance payment of one fourth of the estimated amount of the publishing fee calculated as per norm given in sr. no. 2 & 5. Or a nominal fee of $50 per month for promotion on our journal website.
- A final banner of conference having relevant information like Date and Venue of Conference mentioned on it should be sent in email after finalization.
Contact us for conference papers publication
Contact us +91-9958-037-887 or 09557022047