All authors who submit their paper for publication will abide by following provisions of the copyright transfer:
- The copyright of the paper rests with the authors. And they are transferring the copyright to publish the article and used the article for indexing and storing for public use with due reference to published matter in the name of concerned authors.
- The authors reserve all proprietary rights such as patent rights and the right to use all or part of the article in future works of their own such as lectures, press releases, and reviews of textbooks.
- In the case of republication of the whole, part, or parts thereof, in periodicals or reprint publications by a third party, written permission must be obtained from the Editor-in-Chief IJR.
- The authors declare that the material being presented by them in this paper is their original work, and does not contain or include material taken from other copyrighted sources. Wherever such material has been included, it has been clearly indented or/and identified by quotation marks and due and proper acknowledgements given by citing the source at appropriate places.
- The paper, the final version of which they submit, is not substantially the same as any that they had already published elsewhere.
- They declare that they have not sent the paper or any paper substantially the same as the submitted one, for publication anywhere else.
- Furthermore, the author may only post his/her version provided acknowledgement is given to the original source of publication in this journal and a link is inserted wherever published.
- The published articles will be available for use by scholars and researchers under a Creative Commons License.
Published Articles by International Journal of Research (IJR) is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
Based on a work at https://internationaljournalofresearch.com/.