IJR, a Journal of Multidisciplinary Educational Research focuses on critical and creative research. This journal seeks to promote original research and cultivate fruitful dialogues between previous and innovative thoughts.
International Journal of Research (IJR) promotes original academic research in Humanities, Culture, Comparative Education, Social Sciences, Rural Development, Engineering and Technology, Sciences, Art, Commerce and Management. Providing an insight, to transform lives is the motto. One can utilize the opportunities and face challenges of this changing world.
The million development goal laid its emphasis on “people centered approach” to recognize human and social capital for sustainable development. These include economic strategies and many other emerging trends.
- Goal is to create sustainable improvement in the quality of life among the common people.
- Stake holder oriented programs, to facilitate increase in per capita income of individual facilities
- To empower people in the areas of health, economy, polity and education.
- To publish original empirical research and theoretical studies on adult education, lifelong learning, extension, and economic relations studies.
- To generate interest in civil society movements, studies on democracy, problems of marginalized sections, cross border terrorism, violation of human rights, ecology, environment and issues in governance at the regional and national level.
The object is simple and that is to provide a forum for scholarly dialogue on a broad range of topics significant to our times and cultures.
Send papers for review to firstname.lastname@example.org