The aim of Restaurant Business (RS) is the dissemination of insightful and original marketing knowledge. We welcome novel and ground-breaking contributions from a wide range of research traditions within the broad domain of marketing. Restaurant Business (RS) is not pre-disposed towards either empirical work or pure theory, nor towards one particular method or approach, we feel that any approach that helps to break new ground is welcome. We are Indian however we actively encourage global contributions, from scholars across the broad domain of marketing.
Journal is indexed within Ebsco Database
Restaurant Business (RS) will be an outlet for research that is:
- Based on rigorous, high quality scholarly work of global standards
- From a diverse range of methodological, philosophical and theoretical approaches
- Taken from theoretical conceptualization and appropriate research methodology
- Well written, clear, relevant and most importantly of interest to marketing practitioners as well as academicians
Restaurant Business (RS) will be particularly receptive to the development and testing of new theories and concepts to be brought into practise. We therefore will not generally be open to pure opinion although viewpoint and commentary articles are welcome where they can meet appropriate standards of rigour. Authors who wish to submit such articles are encouraged to contact the editors prior to commencing work. Restaurant Business (RS) is also receptive in principle to the submission of replication studies, where they are able to demonstrate a clear and substantive contribution to existing marketing knowledge and practise.
Restaurant Business (RS) aims to be a forum for the dissemination of high-quality scholarly research and thinking in marketing. Each paper submitted Restaurant Business (RS) will be subjected to a strict peer review process by practitioners and academicians.
Key Journal Audiences
- Marketing scholars
- Senior and middle marketing management
- Senior executives in distribution, market research and advertising
Restaurant Business (RS) is receptive to all areas of research which are relevant to research and new insight development in the field of Marketing, some examples are:
- Rural Marketing
- Importance of marketing to the bottom-of-the-pyramid
- Luxury marketing
- Sustainability and ethical issues in marketing
- Consumer behavior
- Advertising and branding issues
- Methodology of marketing research
- International and export marketing
- Services marketing
- New product development and innovation
- Retailing and distribution
- Macromarketing/micromarketing and societal issues
- Pricing and economic decision making in marketing
- Marketing models
Restaurant Business (RS) also welcomes articles which cross boundaries between these and other areas of marketing, and in particular multidisciplinary research which brings together various fields of study.
Restaurant Business (RS) with ISSN 0097-8043 is multi-disciplinary journals for management studies, business, economics, ecommerce, finance, trade, banking, insurance, commerce, hospitality, tourism, planning, development studies and allied fields. The journal is open access and available electronically around the world.
Scopus Indexed Journal available at https://www.scopus.com/sourceid/4900152405 . Researchers can find the Restaurant Business (RS) Journal Journal Home Page with Issues and Archives at https://journals.eduindex.org/index.php/rb/
UGC Approved Journal no. 10549 at https://www.ugc.ac.in/journallist/ RS is working for publication and promotion of research through https://www.restaurantbusinessjournal.com/ throughout the world. Scholars are requested to submit papers for publication in Scopus Indexed and UGC Approved journal – Restaurant Business (RS)
Email to submit Papers for publication is firstname.lastname@example.org